The new KaGe collection tray is designed for mobile use and can be used flexibly for many applications. Regardless of whether you need to safely collect solid or liquid substances in order to then dispose of them in an environmentally friendly manner or collect bulk material when decanting in order to be able to use it further, the KaGe collection tray is your partner!
Flexible collection trays for many purposes
Regardless of whether something is being refilled or drained, it is safely collected in the KaGe collection tray. It can then be vacuumed, swept or wiped off the mat surface. Whether in the garden, house, garage, car workshop or in transport, in filling systems, cleaning facades or as a protective mat in the trunk of your car - there are many ways to use a KaGe drip tray. The robust 3.0 mm thick material is smooth on both sides and can also withstand more aggressive substances. An oil resistant version is also available. Acid-resistant tubs on request.
KaGe collection tray - extremely mobile as it can be rolled up and folded
The flat safety mats are brought into a stable tub shape by an ingenious eyelet-cord system. To do this, simply pull on the cords and fix them in the desired position. For quick and easy transport, you loosen the cords again and simply roll up the mat - just like sleeping mats for camping. This gives you a compact roll that can also be stowed in a normal car. Available in 4 different standard sizes, the collection trays can also be manufactured to your specifications up to a maximum of 10 m in length and 1.4 m in width*. If necessary, simply contact us via email.
Our selection of safety mats
1. The free-standing mats have eyelets and ties all around. When pulled together, the sides stand up and form the drain pan. Since the ribbons are held in place by stoppers on the outside, the sides remain standing and form an approximately 10 cm high border.
2. The free-standing mats made of oil-resistant material, for example for use in car workshops, mobile breakdown assistance or in industry.
You can find more information about our tubs at https://kage-auffangwannen.info/
* Dimensions apply to the mats lying flat
The following data apply to the rubber mats:
- Hardness: approx. 65 +/- 5 Shore A
- Color: black
- Specific weight: 1.50 g / m²
- Temperature range: -20 to + 70 ° C
- Tear strength: 200%
- Tensile strength: 3.5 MPA
Compression set (compression set = compression set value) 70% (70 degrees x 22h x 25%). DIN 7715 class P3.
All information represents the current state of our knowledge, but does not constitute an assurance of product properties.
They apply to the raw material without any additional treatment.